Women's Novice Golf Program
THE WOMEN'S NOVICE GOLFER PROGRAM WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE FOR THE 2021 SEASON. FOR A LIST OF AVAILABLE PROGRAMS, PLEASE CLICK HERE.
The Women's Novice Golfer Program has been developed to attract new women golfers to enjoy the ClubLink life. It’s a fun and affordable bridge from being new to the game, to becoming a full Member over a two year journey. Best of all, as a trial membership, there’s no initial membership fee commitment as a road block to getting started.
Your journey will be supported by the professional staff at our Clubs and the existing women golfers who will make you feel welcome.
- Unlimited access to golf on the Championship Course at your Home Club one hour after the start of twilight time, seven days a week. You can also play up to 12 rounds per season at any time, at any ClubLink location, upon payment of the member guest fee. This includes participation in women’s day at your Home Club up to once per month.
- Unlimited access to golf on all ClubLink Academy Courses at any time.
- Unlimited access to practice facilities at all ClubLink locations (excluding Glen Abbey
- $150 credit for private or group lessons
- Member account privileges and access to dining at all ClubLink locations
- Complimentary use of rental clubs
- One complimentary guest pass to bring a friend out for a twilight round
- Access to social events at your Home Club (additional fees apply)
- Use of locker and club storage at your Home Club (subject to availability)
- Seven day advanced tee time booking privileges
- Guest privileges