ClubLink Life Explained
A ClubLink membership gives you access to every course in the ClubLink family. That's more than 50 championship courses in Ontario, Quebec and Florida.
Our Clubs are classified into four levels of distinction - Prestige, Platinum, Gold and Silver. A Club’s level is determined by the quality and scope of amenities and services.
We recommend you choose a Home Club that suits your needs from a location and lifestyle perspective. Your Home Club defines your privileges within our reciprocal model (access to clubs beyond your Home Club). It’s where you will enjoy preferred access to tee times, participate in club events and play most of your golf. But no matter which Home Club you select, you’ve opened the door to every course in the ClubLink family.
There are some very good reasons why more than 20,000 golfers have chosen ClubLink. Membership benefits include:
- Access to more than 50 courses at 40 locations in Ontario, Quebec and Florida
- Golf 365 days of the year for just a cart fee at our Clubs in Florida (some conditions and additional fees may apply depending upon club level)
- Preferred access to tee times at your Home Club
- Centralized tee-time booking service (online or through call center)
- ClubLink-wide championships, interclub leagues and destination events
- Local Club Member competitions and an array of family-friendly Member events
- Complimentary Family Twilight Membership for spouses and children or grandchildren (age 15 and under) of Principal Full Golf Members at Prestige, Platinum and Gold-level Clubs
- Graduated annual dues pricing for juniors, intermediates (up to age 35) and seniors (age 70 and over)
- Multiple clubhouse dining options including upscale fine-dining, casual family-friendly dining and catering services
- Our best price guarantee on merchandise in all golf shops
- World-class instruction at The Academies of ClubLink
- Member discounts on accommodation at our Muskoka resorts
To request more information click here