Annual Dues FAQ
- I’ve received my annual dues notice and remittance form. What are next steps?
If your account profile indicates that you would like your annual dues automatically charged to a credit card on file or debited from your bank, no further action is required. Your payment will be collected on Jan. 31 annually.
If you would like to register for one of our annual dues payment plans, or would like to pay with a different credit card, or change your method of payment, please complete sections two and three of the annual dues remittance form and return it to Member Services at your earliest convenience by mail, or email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- When is full payment due for my annual dues?
January 31,unless you register for one of our payment plans.
- How do I register for one of the payment plan options?
To register for the four, six or 10-month annual dues payment plan, please complete the annual dues remittance form and return it to Member Services by mail, or email email@example.com.
If you would like to register for the 10-month payment plan, please submit your annual dues remittance form well ahead of the first installment date of Nov. 24.
If you would like to register for the four or six-month payment plan, please submit your annual dues remittance form well ahead of the first installment date of Jan. 24.
When registering for one of our payment plans, you must provide a pre-authorized method of payment. Pre-authorized payment options include:
1 Indicating your bank account information (accompanied by voided cheque) for auto-debit of the corresponding amounts indicated on your annual dues remittance form
2 Providing post-dated cheques for the corresponding amounts indicated on your annual dues remittance form
3 Authorization to charge your credit card for the corresponding amounts indicated on your annual dues remittance form (if you would like to use a different credit card than the one on file with your account, please indicate that on the form)
- I see you are offering a discount for payment of annual dues and cart fee plan by cheque, pre-approved payment (PAP), and online banking in full by Jan. 31, why is that?
Using a win-win approach, and to help mitigate some of the increased costs of operating our business, we are passing along an incentive to members to discontinue using a credit card to pay for their dues, and rewarding those who historically pay by cheque, pre-approved payment (PAP), or online banking in full by the due date.
- What happens if I miss the Jan. 31 deadline to advise on my membership category for next season, or if I miss the Jan. 31 deadline for payment, or to be set up on a payment plan?
If you are not set up for automatic payment or have not selected a payment plan, your dues will remain outstanding after the Jan. 31 due date and late payment charges will apply. You also risk losing Full Golf status for next season, as we offer openings to Members on the waiting list as of Feb. 1.
- How do you calculate late fees for missing the Jan. 31 payment deadline?
A 2% late payment charge will apply as of Feb. 1 and compounded monthly thereafter.
- What annual dues items are subject to HST?
HST is applicable to all items listed in Section 1 of your annual dues remittance form.
- What annual dues items are subject to QST (valid at Quebec Clubs only)?
QST is applicable to all items listed in Section 1 of your annual dues remittance form. QST is charged on the total for these items after GST has been applied.
- I didn't receive my annual dues remittance form or it has been lost. How do I get another copy?
You can find a copy online by logging in to your Club website or Clublink.ca in the 'My Account' section. Alternatively, please contact Member Services at 1-800-273-5113 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will send you a duplicate copy.
To opt-in to receive your monthly statement and annual dues notice online, login to your Club website, click “My Account”, and then “My Profile”. Under the Communication tab, check the box next to “Receive Annual Dues Notice via Email” and “Receive Statement via Email”. Once both boxes are checked, click the Save button.
- Who do I contact if I have additional questions?
Please connect with a Member Services Associate by email at email@example.com or call 1-800-273-5113.