ROYAL CONSERVATORY OF MUSIC & CLUBLINK CROSS PROMOTION
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: ROYAL CONSERVATORY OF MUSIC & CLUBLINK CROSS PROMOTION (the “Promotion”) is open only to legal residents of Ontario, who are at least the age of majority in their province or territory (as applicable) of primary residence at the time of entry. Employees of Danone, Coca-Cola Refreshments, Royal Conservatory of Music, Clublink and their respective parents, subsidiaries and affiliate companies, franchisees and advertising and promotion agencies, as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) and household members of each such employee, whether or not related, are not eligible. The Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, provincial, municipal, territorial and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s and Administrator’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Promotion. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
2. Roles of Parties: Coca-Cola Refreshments, Danone Waters of America, Royal Conservatory of Music and Clublink are the co-sponsors of this Contest. Clublink is the Administrator of this Contest. Royal Conservatory of Music is the prize supplier.
3. Timing: The Promotion begins on July 16, 2018 at 12:00 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) and ends on August 31, 2018 at 11:59 p.m. ET (the "Promotion Period"). Administrator's computer is the official time-keeping device for the Promotion.
4. How to Enter: There are 2 ways to enter:
a. Purchase Entry. Entrants will receive one ballot Entry form into the Contest with the purchase of any eligible Badoit or Evian products identified in Appendix A, subject to availability, while supplies last. Participating Products must be purchased at the same time in order to qualify. Contest runs at each Participating Clublink location beginning July 16, 2018 at 12:00 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) and ends on August 31, 2018 at 11:59 p.m. ET (the "Promotion Period"). There is a limit of one (1) purchase Entry per day during the Contest Period. The participant is to complete the contest entry form, including the correct answer to the mathematical skill-testing question and deposit into the ballot box in a participating location. Each entry must be an original (no photocopies or facsimiles will be accepted) and be completed and deposited as described above.
b. By Mail: To enter without making a purchase, hand print your name, address, day and evening phone numbers, email address, and date of birth on a 3" x 5" piece of paper and mail it in an envelope with proper postage to “CLUBLINK AND ROYAL CONSERVATORY OF MUSIC PROMOTION– Free Entry,” c/o Coca-Cola Contest. 15675 Dufferin Street, King City, Ontario, L7B 1K5. You will receive 1 entry into the Promotion drawing. Limit: 1 entry per envelope. All mailed-in entries must be handwritten and must be postmarked by August 31, 2018, and received by September 7, 2018 to be eligible. All entries become the exclusive property of Sponsors and none will be acknowledged or returned. Proof of sending or submission will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Sponsor. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, illegible, misdirected or postage-due entries, which will be disqualified.
Limit: Each person may enter up to one (1) time per calendar day during the Promotion Period by any method or combination of methods of entry. Each ballot may only be entered 1 time. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different identities or any other methods will void that entrant's entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. In the event of a dispute as to any registration, the authorized account holder of the email address used to register will be deemed to be the entrant or player. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Each potential winner may be required to show proof of being an authorized account holder.
5. Drawings: Administrator is an independent judging organization whose decisions regarding the administration and selection of potential winners are final and binding in all matters related to the Promotion. Drawings will occur at 10:00 a.m. ET on September 14, 2018, in King City, ON, CA. Administrator will randomly select the 5 potential Grand Prize winner(s) among all eligible entries received during the Promotion Period. Potential winners will be notified by email, mail, or phone after the date of the random drawing. Each potential Grand Prize winner will be required to sign and return a Declaration of Compliance, Liability and Publicity Release (“Declaration”), which must be received by Administrator within 7 days of the date notice or attempted notice is sent, in order to claim the prize. If a potential winner cannot be contacted, fails to correctly answer the skill-testing question, or fails to sign and return the Declaration or provide any other requested information within the required time period, potential winner forfeits the prize. Receiving a prize is contingent upon compliance with these Official Rules. In the event that a potential winner is disqualified for any reason, an alternate winner will be selected in a random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries. Only 3 alternate drawings will be held, after which the applicable prize will remain un-awarded.
1 GRAND PRIZE: Five (5) pairs of Royal Conservatory of Music tickets are available to be won. Each Grand Prize consists of one pair of tickets from the below list of concerts. Only one pair of each ticket is available to be won, Clublink to arrange amongst winners. 2. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of the Grand Prize: $100 CAD.
Winner must redeem their prize on the date indicated by the Administrator, or the prize will be forfeited.
Koerner Hall Concert Tickets for Coca-Cola Refreshments and Club Link Promotion
1. Amanda Martinez and Kellylee Evans / Saturday October 27 2018 8pm
2. Django Festival All-Stars / Saturday, November 17, 2018 8pm
3. Jane Bunnett and Maqueque All-Stars / Friday, November 30 2018 8pm
4. Jammey Haddad’s Under One Sun and Cyro Baptista’s Vira Loucos / October 26, 2018 8pm
5. Paquito D’Rivera with Harlem String Quartet / Friday, December 7 2018 8pm
For All Prizes: Prizes are non-transferable and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize for one of equal or greater value if the designated prize should become unavailable for any reason. Each winner is responsible for all taxes and fees, if any, associated with prize receipt and/or use. Odds of winning a prize depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Promotion Period. Limit: One prize per person. Total ARV of all prizes: $500.
7. Release: By entering, entrants agree to release and hold harmless Sponsors, Administrator, and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, and Prize Suppliers, and each of their respective officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Promotion or receipt or use or misuse of any prize, including related travel.
8. Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Promotion constitutes each winner’s consent to Sponsor’s and its agents’ use of winner’s name, likeness, prize information, photograph, voice, opinions, city and/or province for advertising, promotional and other purposes, in any manner, in any and all media, worldwide in perpetuity, without further payment or consideration, notification or permission.
9. General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Promotion, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Promotion, as determined by Sponsor in its sole. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Promotion or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or any other Promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
10. Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing, typographical and other errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion; (2) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (3) other errors or problems of any kind relating to or in connection with the Promotion, whether computer, network, technical, mechanical, typographical, printing, human or otherwise, including, but not limited to, errors or problems which may occur in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries, the announcement of the prizes or in any Promotion-related materials; (4) late, lost, undeliverable, incomplete, inaccurate, delayed, misdirected, garbled, lost, damaged or stolen entries, orders, mail; or (5) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Promotion or receipt or use or misuse of any prize, including related travel. If for any reason an entrant's entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another entry in the Promotion, if it is possible. If the Promotion, or any part of it, is discontinued for any reason, Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any or all of the prizes offered herein. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible prize claims.