Introductory Membership Program
Golf is an aspirational game. Everyone wants to get better, play more golf and play the best courses as their appetite grows. Once golfers get a steady diet of that high quality golf experience, they crave more. Our membership model is built on this same principle. Many members join at a Silver or Gold-level Club, start to play more golf, get a taste of our Platinum and Prestige clubs and then aspire to play more and more as life circumstances will allow.
The Introductory Trial Membership is a new and affordable bridge from public golf into a ClubLink membership for golfers of all ages that have developed a keen sense of desire for high quality golf experiences but perhaps not playing quite enough golf to justify the cost of joining a club.
All of our Silver, Gold and some of our Platinum-level Clubs offer one year trial opportunities with full membership privileges but no commitment to membership fees until your second season.
We also offer a limited play option for a reduced annual fee at all of our Silver and Gold-level Clubs. This one year trial membership offers similar privileges to a full golf membership but with restricted access to tee times as follows:
- Access to golf Monday and Tuesday anytime. Wednesday - Friday before noon and after 3:30 pm, weekends after 12 pm (Member guest fee would apply to play at all other times).
Annual dues and F&B minimum for this limited play option are calculated at 70% of the applicable annual dues category (principal, corporate principal, spousal or intermediate).
A limited number of trail memberships are available at each location where it is offered. Click here to connect with a membership consultant today to learn more and reserve your spot. Or call us at 1-800-661-1818
Introductory Membership Program - Sales Pilot
Our benefits and rules:
- Access to men's and ladies days, social events, etc. but includes access to trophy events such as Club Championship. Member Guests, etc.
- HIO and GAO apply
- Family Twilight benefits included (at Gold-Level Clubs)
- Intro Member must be age 19 or older
- Unrestricted access to Academy Courses
- Unrestricted access to practice facilities (excluding Glen Abbey)
- Use of a locker an Club storage (where offered)
- 7 day advanced tee time booking privileges
- Access to cart plan at regular rates
- Annual dues installment plan available (590 for all principal / $60 for all other types)
- Referring members not eligible for referral credits until intro member becomes a full member
- Existing full members not eligible for migration to this one year trial category
- Local or restricted members may upgrade to introductory trial for one season
- Introductory trial membership considered "above the Line" upon initial sale and treated as upgrades if they become full golf at the end of trial period or at any time down the road.