Go Green - Go Paperless!
10 OCT 2018
As another great golf season winds down, the Member Services team at ClubLink is preparing for the 2019 annual dues notice distribution.
A few years ago, we implemented a 10-installment annual dues payment plan. Payments commence in November with this option which made it necessary for us to start the process of distributing dues notices in October each year. All other installment options remain unchanged for next year (including 1% discount for Members who pay in full by January 31, 2019, using EFT, cheque or cash payment methods).
In conjunction with our Going Green initiative and goal of reducing paper consumption, we are pleased to report that more than 40% of Members have made the switch to paperless statements over the last 18 months. We are grateful for your support of this initiative.
We are equally pleased to report that a whopping 95% of Members now have an email address on file with their account. We are in the process of contacting the remaining 5% to complete this mission. Given this exceptional statistic, it is our plan to distribute the 2019 annual dues notices by email only later this month. That’s a paper savings equivalent to covering an entire CFL football field (NFL field if you exclude the envelopes).
Thank you for your support. If you have any questions about your account, please contact a Member Services Associate at 1-800-273-5113 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
ClubLink Member Services